Key Account Manager (m/w/d)
At superluminar GmbH, we offer cloud consulting for companies, startups, and organizations.
We not only understand the latest technologies, we also look at people and processes. Thus, we support organizations in their transition towards modern product development. We work with our customer, not for them.
As our Key Account Manager, you’ll be the connecting link between our leadership team, consultants and customers, overseeing the delivery of our services and customer development. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to further develop Account Management at superluminar from within, aiming at taking on responsibilities for all accounts, providing insights, financial and business planning as well as supporting business development.
What we offer:
- Possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs
- Possibility of remote work from outside your country
- Budget for your ideal hardware and home office setup
- Remote first, but you are welcome to use our dog-friendly office
- Budget for conferences and trainings
- Employer contribution to a sustainable company pension plan
- Fully subsidized public transport ticket (“Deutschland-Ticket” or similar)
- Budget for a bike (purchase or subscription)
- KITA contribution up to €300 per month
- You are solution-oriented.
- You love to communicate and have an excellent command of German and English (at least language level C1), both written and spoken.
- You are curious and like to learn, with a passion for technology and organizations.
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in Account Management.
- You have a background in tech-agencies and/or B2B tech-companies, preferably in the cloud or SaaS sector.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will work closely with our leadership team, consultants and customers.
- You’ll make sure that our services are delivered to our customers according to our high quality standards.
- You’ll develop the Account Management at superluminar and bring it to the next level.
- You’ll be responsible for customer development.
- Over time, your role will be developed into the go-to person for all accounts, providing insights, financial, and business planning.
- Additionally, you’ll also support business development in the future.
- You will not be responsible for project management daily.