Junior Consultant Cloud Engineering (m/w/d)
At superluminar GmbH, we offer cloud consulting for companies, startups, and organizations.
We not only understand the latest technologies, we also look at people and processes. Thus, we support organizations in their transition towards modern product development. We work with our customer, not for them.
As a Junior Consultant in Cloud Engineering, you will work with us and support our customers on their way into and through the cloud. The focus is on consulting, coaching, and training. We do not offer “contracts for work and services” or work according to “requirement specifications”.
What we offer:
- Possibility of flexible work arrangements depending on your needs
- Possibility of remote work from outside your country
- Budget for your ideal hardware and home office setup
- Remote first, but you are welcome to use our dog-friendly office
- Budget for conferences and trainings
- Employer contribution to a sustainable company pension plan
- Fully subsidized public transport ticket (“Deutschland-Ticket” or similar)
- Budget for a bike (purchase or subscription)
- KITA contribution up to €300 per month
- You are solution-oriented and like automation.
- You like to communicate your knowledge to others.
- You have a good command of German and English (at least language level B), both written and spoken.
- You are curious and like to learn.
- You are familiar with the dev and ops worlds or are not afraid of it: you don’t just want to develop software, you also want to run it.
- You are fresh out of your apprenticeship or studies, or have already gained some work experience.
Here’s a list of things you’ll come in contact with at our company.
- AWS, less frequently: Azure or GCP
- Serverless with e.g. AWS Lambda
- CI, CD, and observability such as CodePipeline, Travis, Jenkins, Cloudwatch, or Prometheus
- Configuration management tools such as Cloudformation, Terraform or Chef
- Python, Golang, Kotlin, YAML and Make